- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email address along with a £45.00 booking fee in order to secure an appointment with Dr Rippon. The booking fee can be deducted against treatment cost (Read our Refund Policy).
- All patients will complete a Medical History Questionnaire at their first appointment, this is necessary to provide the best consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
- Rippon Medical have CCTV surveillance cameras in reception to ensure yours and staff safety, signs are clearly displayed.
- Patients will be asked to provide proof of identity so that staff can be certain that they are treating the correct patient, this can be in the form of photo ID at first appointment and or prior to any treatment being carried out, this can be a passport or driving licence.
- You will be sent appointment reminders 48 hours before your appointment, either by text or email.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- Cancellation can be made by phone, email or in person at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If 48 hours is not given your booking fee will be non-transferable and will be used to offset against costs to Rippon Medical Services Ltd to mitigate against missed appointments. A note will be made on your record and a full payment of the next treatment booked will need to be made in advance to secure your appointment with Dr Rippon.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with Jane-Louise Rippon, Managing Director who will liaison with Dr Rippon. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed. Please give at least 48 hours' notice, if you are unable to attend your review. We reserve the right to charge you £45.00 for missed appointments as this is a waste of time for Dr Rippon.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer cosmetic treatments on the first visit unless you have had treatment before or if Dr Rippon feels you would be suitable for treatment following a full medical consultation.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 years.
Do not bring children, friends or family to the clinic during covid-19 restrictions.
Children or animals will never be allowed to accompany patients into the treatment room for health and safety reasons.
Bookings with Dr A Rippon our Medical Director require a booking fee of £45.00 at point of booking. This booking fee, however, is entirely redeemable against the cost of treatment, should you choose to go ahead. Patients will be informed of this when booking your initial consultation with Dr Rippon. All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email along with the £45.00 booking fee. If patients give at least 48 hours’ notice, then they can reschedule their appointment. Should a patient not decide to have treatment at time of appointment and requires no products or services the £45.00 booking fee will be kept as a credit and can be redeemed against products and services within one year of the original booking. After one year the booking fee will be lost. The booking fee is not cash transferable.
*Please note that rescheduling an appointment outside of the aforementioned notice period may also result in the forfeit of your £45 booking fee. Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances, at the discretion of the Rippon Medical Services Ltd.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence-based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support. Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations. Obagi skin care products are non-returnable/refundable. Gift vouchers are not cash convertible.
Minor surgical consultations with Doctor Rippon are charged at £95.00.
At Rippon Medical Services we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding professional customer services to all our patients. We aim to provide our patients with the upmost care and respect at all times, but realise that on occasions, an issue could arise that might result in our patients not being satisfied with the services that we prove.
Should the occasion arise that our service does not meet the standards that we aim to deliver, we kindly ask that you firstly let Jane our Clinic Manager or Dr Rippon, Medical Director know so that it will enable us to offer you a swift resolution. Please see our complaints procedure.