Non-Surgical Terms & Conditions
Due to the amount of no-show appointments we unfortunately have had to put the following policy in place as of 5 July 2017.
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email address along with a £45.00 booking fee in order to secure an appointment with Dr Rippon. The booking fee can be deducted against treatment cost (Read our Refund Policy).
- All patients will complete a Medical History Questionnaire at their first appointment, this is necessary to provide the best consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Virtual Video Consultations
Whilst virtual consultations are normally discouraged, we acknowledge
long distances and during the Covid-19 pandemic, patients will be video called at the set time booked. New patients, seeking advice from Dr Rippon in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of (£100.00) is made, payable in advance.
- You will be sent appointment reminders 48 hours before your appointment, either by text or email.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- Cancellation can be made by phone, email or in person at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If 48 hours is not given your booking fee will be non-transferable and will be used to offset against costs to Rippon Medical Services Ltd to mitigate against missed appointments. A note will be made on your record and a full payment of the next treatment booked will need to be made in advance to secure your appointment with Dr Rippon.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with Jane-Louise Rippon, Managing Director who will liaison with Dr Rippon. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed. Please give at least 48 hours' notice, if you are unable to attend your review. We reserve the right to charge you £45.00 for missed appointments as this is a waste of time for Dr Rippon.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit unless you have had treatment before or if Dr Rippon feels you would be suitable for treatment.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 years.
Do not bring children, friends or family to the clinic during covid-19 restrictions.
Children or animals will never be allowed to accompany patients into the treatment room for health and safety reasons.
Bookings with Dr A Rippon our Medical Director require a booking fee of £45.00 at point of booking. This booking fee, however, is entirely redeemable against the cost of treatment, should you choose to go ahead. Patients will be informed of this when booking your initial consultation with Dr Rippon. All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email along with the £45.00 booking fee. If patients give at least 48 hours notice then they can reschedule their appointment. Should a patient not decide to have treatment at time of appointment and requires no products or services the £45.00 booking fee will be kept as a credit and can be redeemed against products and services within one year of the original booking. After one year the booking fee will be lost. The booking fee is not cash transferable.
*Please note that rescheduling an appointment outside of the aforementioned notice period may also result in the forfeit of your £45 booking fee. Exceptions may be made in extenuating circumstances, at the discretion of the Rippon Medical Services Ltd.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support. Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations. Obagi skin care products are non-returnable/refundable. Gift vouchers are not cash convertible.
Minor surgical consultations are charged at £95.00. This £95.00 will be deducted from the minor surgical treatment should you wish to go ahead with the procedure.